You know your in Russia if:
1. you send you kids out when it's above zero because... it's a warm day!
2. You don't even think about leaving the house without, long johns, wool socks, snowboots, two sweaters, a coat to your ankles, gloves, hat and scarf.
3. And after all those layers, you still wish you had another pair of long johns on!
4. The cows drewl and it's frozen before it hits the ground.
5. You step outside and instantly you want to pee your pants.
6. It's febuary and your shopping online to see what other cold winter gear could be shipped here before spring!
7. You set a timer when you send the kids out to play so they don't stay out too long and get frost bite.
These all might sound funny to ya'll back home, but I have experience every single one of them with the mercury at -30 F. Merritt says Russians use the "C" side on the thermometer not the "F" side because it stands for COLD! He's a smart kid.
Next week it's suppose to get up to 32 degrees F. So if you see me in this, you'll know why. :)
Oh my heavens.....yeah...that is cold! HAHAHA....I wanna see you in the yellow polka dot bikini and I am sure Josh does too! That will have to be your next post...you out sunbathing in that!!! Well dont freeze your nuts off, ya hear!!!! Dang...I am shivering!
ReplyDeleteHow have I never clicked on this blog before? I loved your list...too funny. And if you ask me it's ALWAYS too cold to pee outside. :)
ReplyDelete