Monday, February 6, 2012

Photos

 One of my favorite things about Russia is the colors they paint they're homes, trim, and fences. This one has plain wood siding, yellow trim, and turquoise fence.


 This one is quite patriotic, you can't tell really because of the snow, but the fence is in the Russian flag colors. Blue siding, green trim, patriotic fence.
 Plain siding, yellow trim, and yellow fence.
Plain siding, turquoise and white trim, turquoise fence.

Some are john deere green, some purple, some yellow. I can't help but think that who ever painted our house was lacking in imagination and color design!

2 comments:

  1. I dare ya when you get back to the USA to paint your house with those fun colors ;)!!! I am just sure it would be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha jami, I will, if you will!! haha somehow I think the john deere combo would look more... white trash than quaint in the U.S.A!

    ReplyDelete