Day 9: Sunsets
I just love sunsets. I wish I could paint half as good as the sun does as it sets. On my way home from Russian lessons the other day the sun was setting and I had to take some pictures. It's amazing how a simple object can look totally different with different lighting.
Hi Rebecca and Josh - This is Sariah's Mom & Dad - Rick & Marilyn Parker. Sariah had given me your blogspot and I have looked at it several times. Quite the stories! We heard today through Jeff's Mom Doriene - thru Josh's parents - that Sariah and Jeff and family arrived there ok. Hopefully you will be able to email me back - Thanks so much, Marilyn
ReplyDeleteMarilyn, I don't have your email address, So I hope you check back here. But we have heard from Jeff and the trip went better than expected, and everyone is doing good. I'm sure they will email you as soon as their internet is working. We are hoping to stop by and see them later this week.
DeleteHi Rebecca - Thank you for responding. First - I hope I have your name correctly! My email is marilynb.parker@gmail.com
DeleteOne question - I am curious to know how far you are from Sariah/Jeff?
Thanks, Marilyn