Thursday, April 12, 2012

30 Days of Art: Day 12

Day 12: Sometimes... art is dirty,







We were out for a walk enjoying a beautiful spring evening, the other day and I couldn't help but notice the beautiful patterns in the mud.

And while I was distracted, Carter could not help himself, he got in the mud! I look over and he's yelling "Hep! Hep!" which means help. I don't think much of it, because the minute he's outside, he goes straight for the mud, and always gets stuck in it. As I get closer and closer to Carter, I realize he's not in JUST mud, he's in a river of cow poop drainage! Oh buddy did he stink!!ha

So my post for the day is, sometimes art is dirty, and sometimes it flat out STINKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha...funny! My kids did that exact same thing a few months back...and it STINKS bad....the smell and the clean-up!!! UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete