Saturday, March 31, 2012

Favorite photo of the week.

 This is one of my favorites, I always say that though! I like how you can see the detail on the white curtains.






I thought this was a very picturesque view with the trees framing the scene and the road winding down to the village of Kotlacova.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow....I want ALL of those framed windows for craft projects for my house ;)! On a side note...hope you were able to enjoy conference! Were you able to listen to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! There are so many neat things on the houses there. I had to laugh at your last post. It seems like everybody has a perfect life on blogs! I love our chats because we keep it real. Sometimes it is hard to remember that everyone has bad days and hard times, but we all do. Love ya friend and sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were able to listen to a little bit of conference. We stayed up late on saturday night to listen to the Saturday morning session. And were able to listen a little bit on sunday. That was nice.

    Jami that's funny you should mention the windows! I've been trying to work up the courage to ask one of the villagers how much he wants for a window in a scrap pile by his house!! I want to make a little craft for my house.

    Crystal, yes we all have perfect lives in blog land, because so one can see my piles of dirty laundry or dishes that I should be doing instead of blogging, or the onery fits!ha

    ReplyDelete