I just want to say, "Thank you Cami" if your out there reading this. We got the stuff you sent with Linda. Thank you soo much that was so kind of you to think of us. We have enjoyed making snowflakes, and doing the little drawings. I look foreword to trying out some of those patterns and using the Rossetta Stone program. Thanks so much! Oh your spices have come in handy more than once!
Side Note:
Mike and Cami came here to try out life as a cowboy in Russia. We enjoyed them so much. For the first time I had a friend here and I would go to town and visit when I needed to get out of the house. And we had a few dinners together. We sure enjoyed having them around. It was fun visiting with a woman who knew how life was here and how hard it can be. Mike could play the banjo, like nothing I had ever heard before it was great. And it was nice having more Americans around. We miss you guys and hope the best for you back home in the U.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment