I love this picture and the different directions and layers of the ground. This photo was a happy accident, I slowed down,stuck the camera out the window while I was driving and snapped the picture. I wanted the tree was was pleasantly suprised at the angles in the background.
This picture is of a village house, right by the lake on the way to our house.
When we first got to Russia and got out of the city into the country side I thought there sure were alot of old sheds around. I soon found out all those little sheds were homes. There are clumps of them all over the place usually with a cemetary somewhere near by. I have a real infatuation with these little houses. Some are painted bright colors, some are just wood, and some are wood with bright trim.
The photo above gives you a glimpse at how dark and rich the farm land is here.
I love all the pics! show me more! show me more!
ReplyDeleteI so agree with Aneesa! I think you are an awesome photographer!!! I love all of it friend, so interesting!
ReplyDelete