Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bike painting


I finished my bike painting. It was one of those paintings I started a while back, but didn't love it. So I put it away for a while to get a fresh prespective of it. This past week I got it out and had some fun painting. It's totally wild for me, I haven't done a painting like this ever. But I must say I love the colors.

My painting tip for the day is, go crazy, have fun, and who cares in the end if your painting turns out aweful. The important thing is: you got out your paints and had fun, that counts for alot.

4 comments:

  1. Yea for painting! I love the brighter colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE your paintings Friend, One of these years you should paint me one and I will buy it from ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Becca, you are just so talented. Why haven't shown more of you pictures!?

    ReplyDelete